Sign in to follow this  
stefann_k

Banned for no reason

Dear unified

I played a few hours ago on your servers and played around 8 games, i had really nice teammates and we joked around and played serious, i wanted to go back on now and i got banned and i don't know why at all, could u guys help me with this

On 1/17/2021 at 7:33 PM, stefann_k said:

Dear unified

I played a few hours ago on your servers and played around 8 games, i had really nice teammates and we joked around and played serious, i wanted to go back on now and i got banned and i don't know why at all, could u guys help me with this

Hi Stefann.

Unfortunately you may have the wrong community. Although our community name may resemble another (which is why we're taking steps to change our domain name or switch to our ugcclan.co.uk domain) it is not our game servers that you were banned from.

Apologies for the confusion.

Please do not PM me directly for support. All support queries should be posted in the relevant section.

Read here to find out more...